quarta-feira, 5 de agosto de 2015

2015.1 just the beginning

This year has been amazing so far! From all the things I planned to do, some actually happened and some didn't.

I went to the AyC with Koda, and I already made a post about it… so if you haven't seen it yet I'll leave a link to the post here. :) In short we need to compete more often hehe. Koda was very insecure, waiting for me and passing by several obstacles, something that is not common in our trainings. But we are both ready for more! It was fun!

My plans regarding college changed a lot since december. I was accepted in my first choice, nevertheless, I decided not to go (actually I postponed my acceptance to fall 2016 only so my parents could calm down a little lol). It's not an academic decision, my heart just belongs here! I love everything that I have here and I'm not ready to let go of it.

Besides, remember the tattoo I mentioned on the last post? the one that my parents weren't very fond of… well I did it with my sister! For the ones that don't know, we are twins! Guess it will explain the tattoo <3

In agility, the boys are doing fantastic!! I love it more and more by the second! We have been doing A LOT of RC this year, but when we get to run a course they do great. I'm very happy! We are not quite done with RC but I never thought we would come this far, so I'm very pleased already. I won't post a video of it tough haha, will leave it for latter when we finish it.



If I have one regret this semester is that I didn't attend Tobias Wust and Daniel Schroder's seminar, only because I would loose too many classes… but it's my only regret. I've loved the year so far and it will only get better and better!

Here is a sum up of this semester, hope you like it!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário