quinta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2016

8 million kisses



Thant's about how many kisses Mike gave me in this past months! I can't believe that my puppy is turning 8 months today. I look at him and he looks like an adult already… at least until he looks into my eyes and his soul giggles and dances like a child.

No dog will ever be perfect, in fact nothing will ever be perfect, but Mike is the closest I've seen! He never met someone that he couldn't charm, never met someone that he felt didn't deserve a kiss. He truly believes that he is a lap dog… if you'r a stranger or someone he really likes, doesn't matter because he will kiss you, jump on you, sit on your feet/legs/belly (depends if your sitting, standing or laying down lol). 

He is still loving every place we go, every dog he meets and he lives and breaths for cuddles. I believe that the only thing he ever tried and didn't like was "pitanga", but from deworming pills to carrots and papaya he will eat everything with a huge smile on his face! 

Mike is getting a bit braver every day, sometimes he just needs a leap of courage to do things like jump in the swimming pool or sniff a weird animal (turtles are weird in his opinion! haha). When training he is crazy, if we stop to breath for a second he will do 5 jumps and 2 tunnel by himself and look at us like "come on, follow my lead!". He loves his running contacts and don't you dare try to give him food instead of his precious ball. 
In the rest he is still enjoying his goofy puppy moments, and we are trying to make the best of it. I could never wish for a better puppy, but again I am a bit bias in this matter, as all my boys are perfect in my eyes :) 


Keep the fun coming and happy 8 months little fellow! We love you to the moon and back. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário