terça-feira, 16 de julho de 2013

training adventure


 There is one thing that amazes me about training dogs, it's how unpredictable they can be... of course once you have been training a dog you know what will be easy for him and what will be trouble, but there is always some surprise, for good or bad!

 yesterday I went train my boys for the first time in almost 2 months, I attended to a seminar a month ago with Koda, I'm training slalom and running contacts with him but that's all, we haven't trained much more than that... High was really sick this days, it was a really tough month for both of us, a lot of medicines, vet every day, steroids, corticoid, anabolic... was suspected that his body was destroying the cells it produced. After a looot of prays and dedication not even the vets believed that now he is not just alive but with all rates back to normality =)) I just can thank God for this miracle!

  It's been two weeks since High is better, so we went for some exercise, and both of them were amazing, I couldn't be prouder. For the first time ever I finished a "big" exercise with Koda, he listened to me so well, he was flying trough the field, and he was jumping that high for the first time, on the video he is not that fast because he has trouble with tunnels so I had to do a thousand tunnels before the course and we still have some trouble with communication, but that's perfectly fine for me, he's young and we have all the time we need to improve!

 About High, it's so hard to write or remember yesterday without tears in my eyes, he was so perfect, he IS so perfect! he was way slower than his normal supersonic self, but I really don't care! he was happy, healthy, barking, listening to me, and in the middle of the run I could almost see the smile on his face, and this meant the world to me! it's all that matters!


ps: Shannon is my sister's dog! the golden fish =)



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário